We have hosted various big sponsored days at the Golf Club, namely the following:
- 26 January: Jacquin Hess Invitational
- 16 February: Windhoek Lager
- 24 & 25 February: Boland Snr’s
- 02 March: Robertson Ladies Open
- 04 March: Boland School League Final
- 09 March: Hospice
- 14 March: Sages
- 31 March: Bobby Locke Open
- 07 April: Robertson Jnr. Closed
- 13 April: Robertson Primary School
Upcoming Golf day’s (May & June)
- 10-12 May: Boland Triangle Tournament O/15
- 25, 26 May & 01 June: Robertson Club Champs
- 14 June: Klawervlei
Monthly Medal Club Competition—Winners sponsored by Kranskop:
- 23 February:- Wynand Retief 68
- 23 March:- Nina Kriel 66
- 27 April:- Micheal Swart 70
- 04 May:- Charl du Toit 69
At the AGM of 2018, members requested that the Golf Club implemented a draw for participants that would like to play in the Wednesday Golf Competition and wish to be included in the draw. The main aim of the draw is for members to welcome new members at the club and also to get to know other regular golfers at the club.
To make the draw successful, members must adhere to the following requests and guidelines:
the draw will be done by the Proshop personnel.
- Members must enter into the draw by 11h55 on Wednesdays.
- Members should be considerate towards fellow players and enter timeously. (Latecomers put pres-sure on the organizers.)
- Should members wish to share a cart, the club must be informed on entering for the draw.
- To reach the goal of the draw, it would also be appreciated if members would be willing to change partners with other members who also make use of carts.
- This would also contribute to more members getting the opportunity to play with other players.
Adhering to the above-mentioned requests will contribute to the success of the implementation of the Wednesday draw.
The club would like to encourage members to become part of the draw on Wednesdays